Monday, 23 June 2014

Of course, I love dooooooog!!!

Oh, you didn't ask me? Anyway, I love dogs!!! At first I like Dachshund, but now I like Poodle after my family accept new member, Coco!!! He is soooo cute!!! The only one thing I feel sad in Canada is what I can't see him. Sorry, you didn't ask me, again.

 
 
 So, I think the difference between dogs and cats is like to go for a walk or not. Maybe all dog owners go for a walk with their dogs. Actually it's sometimes a pain. But you can make a lot of good memories. Second, generally dogs are trained easily but cats are not. It's very famous that there are smart dogs that can help policemen. But I've never heard police cat. Finally, dogs eat dog food and cats eat cat food! ......Just kidding. I think dogs are obedient to their owner, but cats is not. Of course, there are exceptiones like my dog, Coco. But I have an image that when dogs are called their name, they turn back and come. In contrast, cats come and leave when they want. There are some differences, but I think both of them are cute, funny, and great. I don't want to say which is better, or not. I can say only your life will be great if you live with your pet.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, your dog is very cute and playful! Dogs are definitely more loyal and obedient, but they can be needy. I think I still prefer cats.

    Corrections:
    It's very well-known that there are smart dogs...

    I think dogs are obedient to their owner, but cats are not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dogs too, but I'm so sorry I don't like small dogs. I like big dogs! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment! I also like cats, however, my parents don't like them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment! Oh really? But I'm sure that Coco is the most attractive dog in the world.haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer dogs than cats, too. becasue I have had a pet named sweet. Although she is too old and now she is living in another world, I still love her.

    ReplyDelete