Wednesday, 2 July 2014

After I finished this book, I felt how happy I was. I was born in Japan. Although there were a lot of earthquakes, I could eat much food, I could go to school, and I could go to hospital. I think Japanese should help poor people like Greg do. However, I don't think I do it because I have to do a lot of things for myself. I'm not perfect man yet. I wanna improve myself and get a lot of experiences. So, I don't have enough time to go abroad to volunteer for other people. But, except for going volunteer, O think there are a lot of things that we can do for poor country. For example, sometimes I raise funds my change.  Also I donate my old clothes. They are small things, but if a lot of people do them, finally it makes huge changes. It's important to do what we can do. I'm not so super man, but I want everyone feel happy and really wish a peaceful world.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, I think those of us in the developed world have a lot of advantages that we shouldn't forget. I can't imagine studying outside and writing in the dirt!

    Corrections:
    I'm not a perfect man yet.

    I want to improve myself and get a lot of experiences ('wanna' is too casual for writing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shintaroh - you completed 9 blog entries, so you get 9/10 on the blog project.

    ReplyDelete