Tuesday, 3 June 2014
Is it extreme? Not yet for me
Skateboarding is one of my hobby. At first, I'm interested in skateboarder's fashion style. One day I watched the famous skateboard commercial and I was really impressed by it. So, this is why I bought skateboard. Nowadays, I can do only Push(Just riding) and I can't any trick : jump, spin, the 900. But It's enough for me. Actually, moving on Penny(My skateboard) is pretty comfortable, exciting, and cool! If I don't fall over with little rocks. When I rode my skateboard in this university at first time, actually I fell over on a small bump and cute Asian girl saw it. I can't forget still now. So, skateboarding is absolutely cool! (If you don't fall over awkwardly.) This is an advantage of skateboarding. In addition, there are many skateboarders all over the world. So, you can make many friends by skateboarding. However, skateboarding is sometimes noisy and dangerous. You can break your bones very easily. Be careful! Now, my skateboarding is not extreme sport. But I want to practice. I'll be able to do even the 900 in the future, maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice hobby, nice post!
ReplyDeleteThere are many skateboarders here. It looks so scary and crazy, but it's cool.
ReplyDeletePlease don't break your leg or hands.haha
I think skateboarding is a really good sport and is not dangerous like other sports. I hope you can achieve your challenging goal!
ReplyDeleteIf you do the 900, maybe you can become famous like Tony Hawk! If nothing else, it would really impress the other students.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Skateboarding is one of my hobbies.
One day I saw a famous skateboard commercial and I was really impressed by it, which is why I bought a skateboard.