Monday, 26 May 2014

I think Calgary is as safe as Osaka,my home town. Because I don't often hear the news about serious crime. Calgary is safe city, Osaka too. However, there are a lot of Crimes by young people in japan . For example, shoplifting, Brandstiftung, torture, and drug abuse. I think they are really terrible. Usually, they don't go to prison. If they go to prison, they'll come back on only a few months or years because they are young, not adult. I think it's not good. If they injure someone, they are punished , it's a really mild punishment.But the sufferer may have seriously damage in his/her body or mind,in the worst case, both. It's not fair. I think young criminal is punished as same as adult one. It's will improve young people and society. 

2 comments:

  1. Actually, in Canada, a lot of people think that young offenders should get stronger punishments. I believe that 16 or 17 year olds are old enough to know right from wrong!

    Corrections:
    However, there are a lot of crimes by young people in Japan, for example, shoplifting, arson, assault, and drug abuse.
    I think young criminals should be punished the same as adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! I really think so too. Actually, I saw a lot of news about crimes by young people in Japan. They should get stronger punishment.

    ReplyDelete