Sunday, 8 June 2014

Maybe you know, I really like rock music and fashion. I told some of you again and again.
Actuary, it's happier for me to going rock concerts or get nice clothes than having a date with a cute girl.
Nowadays, they are one of most important thing In my life. But at first, I'm not interested in both of them. I listened to only popular songs. I didn't care if I worn how strange clothes. (Of corse, sometimes I wear very exotic one now.) When I was a high school student, my mind was changed absolutely. In my first class, I saw a friend who played the guitar in band club. I quickly formed friendships with him. He was really kind man. And he also fashionable man. He taught me about rock music and fashion. He brought me to rock concerts and shopping. This is why I love rock music and clothes. While our high school days, we always talked about rock music, fashion, and girls.(Unfortunately, both of us failed about girlfriends.) Even now, I thank, respect him and we are friends. But I think, I have a lot of great friends not only him. They are good guitarist, singer, fashionista, comedian, sports player, and creator. And all of them are very kind. I'm unbelievably lucky man. So, It's not obsessed. But friend is the most important thing in my life.

10 comments:

  1. I suggest you to hold a rock band. You have many friends that obsessed with rock music. I wish one day I can here your rock music, also many girls will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your comment! I really want to practice the guitar! Someday I hold a rock band and make a song for you, maybe.kkk

      Delete
  2. I agree with you! Friends are very very important. By the way, you are very fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Yes, I really think so especially now. And are you serious!? I love you.

      Delete
  3. Awesome that you have said that! Friendship is one of the most important gifts people can get. Thanks for reminding me how important friend in life are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Yes! If we have nice friends, I think it's a miracle and I wanna be someone's good friend.

      Delete
  4. I hope you are able to keep in touch with your friend while you're in Canada. You can meet a lot of interesting people here, but it's important to maintain your old friendships as well.

    Corrections:
    I didn't care if I wore strange clothes.

    So, it's not an obsession, but friends are the most important thing in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I could get many awesome friends in Calgary. I really enjoyed my life! I can't believe it's will finish soon.

      Delete
  5. I can understand your feeling! I got important friends though music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment! Yes I also get nice friends though music, like Katsuya and Narumi.

    ReplyDelete