Monday, 23 June 2014
But I don't wanna be treated by handsome guys
Everything is changing, food, environment, law, society, country, and people. Of course, relationship between men and women is absolutely changed. Not so long ago, usually Japanese men thought that all women do is just follow and support them. Nowadays, even though some old men think so, but most of Japanese men don't think so. With changing their mind, men and women's job also change. For example, in old Japan, there were no woman politician. On the contrary, they couldn't vote. I love Japan, but I can't believe and agree with this crazy system. Of course, now both of men and women can vote and be a politician. But in fact, women politicians are less than men. I don't know why, but Japanese may think man is better than woman to be a good politician. In contrast, nurse is the job which is comprised by women more than men. I have some friends who want to be a nurse, but most of them are women. I'm not sure the reason, but it's surely that boys don't think nurse is cool. However, it may be good for women patients to be treated by handsome guys. Like men expect to be treated by beautiful nurses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nursing is one area that is still dominated by women...do you know the movie called 'Meet the Parents'? One of the jokes about the main character is that he's a male nurse. Who knows, maybe it will change in the future.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
For example, in the old days in Japan, there were no female politicians.
But in fact, there are fewer female politicians than male politicians.
Thank you for your comment! Wow! It sounds very funny! I have to watch this movie.
ReplyDelete